>> Xem thêm bộ sưu tập Micro không dây Shure mới nhất
Fast and easy setup, even for a beginner
Simply press the channel button on the front of the receiver and it will perform a quick scan of the area and select a clear frequency to avoid any unwanted interference. Once this is done, sync up the receiver with your transmitter by pressing the sync button on the receiver and pointing the infrared port on the transmitter at the receiver.
How many musicians can use this system simultaneously?
A maximum of 8 musicians can use PGX Wireless systems in parallel. One wireless system consists of one handheld transmitter and one receiver.
Is there a difference in sound quality between this system and a wired SM58?
The design goal of wireless microphone systems is that the user cannot differentiate between a wired or wireless mic. The PGX system uses our patented Audio Reference Companding which makes the system sound more like a wired microphone than ever before, with less noise and greater dynamic range than other wireless systems. No artifacts, lower noise floor and clearer sound at all levels.
- Compatible systems per frequency band: 8
- Auto Setup Features: Scan/Sync
- Audio Reference Companding: Yes
- Included Antennas: Attached 1/4-wave
- Antenna Options: No
- PC Control: No
- Receiver Network Ability: No
- Rack Hardware: Optional (URT)
- Case: System Case
- Transmitter Display: Multi-color LED
- Receiver Display: Multi-color LED & channel display
- Battery, Endurance: 2AA, >8 h
- Environment: Small to medium stages, fitness centres, churches, small theatres, schools/lecture halls, karaoke
Đánh giá Micro không dây Shure PGX24A/SM58